Friday, November 30, 2012

Inspiration

I struggled with whether or not to post this as my inspiration. It's "trendy" and kind of silly even, but I really don't think anything inspires me like pinterest does. Honestly, what else can you say makes you want to cook up a ridiculous meal, re-design your house, make all DIY gifts for birthdays and holidays, be a better designer, look prettier, etc? Right. Nothing. Pinterest loves to give me ideas to be a better person and even though most of the time I might just look at the ideas and then do nothing about them, they are still inspiring. So I'm doing it. I'm declaring it for the world to hear. Pinterest inspires me. Eek!


1 comment:

  1. I Agree. Pinterest is pretty amazing. Since it's a virtual pin board, it's a great space to organize ideas without being cluttered. I have a board for colors, design, fonts, etc. Plus, it has exposed me to a of of great DIY blogs which is great considering the holidays are right around the corner :)

    ReplyDelete